A highly skilled and experienced work force ensures high quality products, a reputation, which the company is proud to hold within the construction industry. Fabricating, using various “Mill Finished”, Pre-Coated & Post Painted aluminium & steel sheets, MSP can offer the simplest of Flashings to complex specialist fabricated components. Specially manufactured items such as Rain-screen Panels and Window Pods allow us to provide a complete refurbishment package from a single source.
Service has always been one of the Company’s key principles and with this in mind a programme of continued investment keeps our service at the forefront of manufacturing capabilities. As a result, we can offer “round the clock” production, subject to project requirements. This allied to a delivery service utilising our own vehicles means we are able to comply with the most demanding of schedules. Our internal fleet includes 2 x 18 tonne Mercedes Trucks and 1 x 7 ½ tonne Mercedes Pick-Up Truck, which enable us to provide an efficient delivery service to our valued customers.
Our modern manufacturing facility boasts the following production capabilities:
* 100 & 140 Tonne Colgar Press Brakes
* 150 Tonne Adrira Press Brake and 160 Tonne Servo Press Brake.
* Cybelec CNC & Forming Capacity for 4m (l) x 3mm (t) in mild steel & 5mm (t) in aluminium.
* 4m x 6mm Adira Guillotine, 3m x 3mm Cincinnati Guillotine and 4mm Colgar Guillotine
* 8m x 4m Vacuum Bonding machine used to Laminate & create Composite Panels.
* 3m x 3mm Capacity Power Rolls
* A Rainer OS 2500 Turret Punch linked to an integral Radan CAD/CAM Facility.
* Aluminium, Stainless Steel and Mild Steel welding by either T.I.G. or M.I.G. processes.