AREA SALES MANAGER
Full time, permanent
1/9 Telford Road, Lenziemill, Cumbernauld, G67 2AX
Monday to Thursday, 08:00 – 17:00 (1 hour unpaid lunch) & Friday 07:30 - 16:00.
Competitive, dependent on experience.
Company Car or car allowance (fuel card), additional days for long service, a contributory pension scheme, life assurance, health cash plan, HSF perkbox and on-site parking.
Established in Scotland in 1992, MSP are a supplier of specialist building façade materials. Following a recent acquisition, we became part of the Vivalda Group of Companies, and operate out of 12 facilities across the UK and Ireland.
Reporting to the Branch Manager, the Area Sales Manager will be need to be a commercially minded, sales driven, confident and a well organised individual who will enjoy building relationships with the team and customers. You will have the ability to generate some of your own leads and project manage orders.
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in a similar role
- Proven experience in a similar role
- High quality communication skills, verbal and written
- Understand and meet customer requirements
- Maintain excellent relationships with customers to include face to face meetings
- Proven experience in project management
- Market research to ensure the Company are at the forefront for projects
- Excellent negotiating skills
- Ability to think on your feet and quickly react to time sensitive projects
- Excellent IT skills
- Ability to coordinate multiple tasks simultaneously
- Excellent attention to detail
- Highly numerate
- Any other reasonable duties as requested by management
Please note that this will change as the role and function to the business develops
- Working knowledge within the construction industry or similar contractor-based tendering, or selling of multi-component technical systems or parts
- Estimating and providing quotes
- Distribution and sales experience within construction or an associated industry
- Educated to high standard
Please email applications including CV to email@example.com