Full time, permanent
1/9 Telford Road, Lenziemill, Cumbernauld, G67 2AX
Monday to Thursday, 07:30 – 16:00 (30min unpaid lunch) & Friday 07:30-13:30. 38 hours per week
Competitive, dependent on experience.
Additional days for long service, a contributory pension scheme, life assurance, health cash plan, HSF perkbox and on-site parking.
Established in Scotland in 1992, MSP are a supplier of specialist building façade materials. Following a recent acquisition, we became part of the Vivalda Group of Companies, and operate out of 12 facilities across the UK and Ireland.
Following drawings and specifications to weld materials, ensuring high standards are consistently met.
- Following engineering drawings and instructions for each job
- Checking dimensions and thicknesses of materials
- Preparing and setting out materials to be welded
- Operating welding equipment
- Inspecting and testing welds and joins, using precision measuring instruments
- Cleaning tools, equipment and work areas
- Assesses equipment, structures, materials, and job specifications for appropriate welding positions and methods
- Assess welded surfaces, structures and components to identify errors
- Any other reasonable duties as requested by management
Please note that this will change as the role and function to the business develops
- A minimum of 5 years’ experience in ‘MIG & TIG’ welding
- Experience of aluminium and galv steel welding
- Experience in using electrical or manual tools
- Great attention to detail
- Ability to read and interpret technical documents and drawings
- The ability to work on your own as well as part of a team
- The ability to use, repair and maintain machines and tools
- Design skills and knowledge
- The ability to work well with your hands
- The ability to analyse quality or performance
- To be able to carry out basic tasks on a computer or hand-held device
Please email applications including CV to email@example.com